Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

I bet people do genuinely eat more ice cream when it’s like a little underflavoured. Like if something is strong and rich and tasty you’ll only eat a ibt. I bet they do this on purpose

I drink sparkling water by the bottle now

sparkling water? idk if i can trust you

2 Likes

I need to take out the recycling there are genuinely just like 6 empty bottles of San Pellegrino by my desk. Glass .75 liter bottles

I drink SO much sparkling water

it’s okay i haven’t taken out my cardboard recycling in almost a month. and it shows

i’d have to go outside to recycle it. i can’t do that

1 Like

how do people drink sparkling water i will never know

1 Like

IT TASTES GOOD

its a marvel in its self

it taste bad :(

sparkling water is a glimpse into the alternate universe where water is just a little bit worse

Math on them?

1 Like

just to show you the power of sparkling water
when I was in middle school, I brought a sparkling water on accident, and proceeded to pour a bottle lid full of sparkling water for naive children to drink, as they proceeded to agree that it was the worst thing tbey ever tasted

4 Likes

what’s the difference between hot take index and hot take index 2

1 Like

and how do you quantify any of this

math may jesus

Hot Take Index 2 attempts to remove the influence of simply having a more opinionated readlist. Like if you have 5 locktowns and 5 lockscums your hot take index 1 is going to be very high on account of you’re very opinionated. Hot take index 2 uses a formula that tries to remove this influence

Standard deviations mostly