Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

do people in your circuit have readlists where they number every player. where do the numbers come from

We use tiermaker.com to make a tier list template for every mafia game to make readlists with. There are 5 tiers. When I counted this up, I just made the top tier 5, the bottom tier 1

Itā€™s equivalent to separating into townreads/townleans/null/scumleans/scumreads basically

i donā€™t think iā€™ve ever played in a game where people make readlists with tiermaker. or use tiermaker at all. i guess i donā€™t play games where a lot of people make reads usually iā€™m the ones with a readslist if anyone

Like this

2 Likes

turnip

1 Like

mayā€™s readlist is just a normal distribution

Turnip is the best player in the goddamn server they got an Explicit Rule Giving Them A Shield N1 because they hadnā€™t Not been attacked N1 since. Like. A year? Something stupid like that

1 Like

I always make them symmetrical

this is so funny

Yeah. I checked. A year. Once the mafia submitted an N1 kill on them and it didnā€™t go through because they were the bulletproof Serial Killer. So the next day the mafia strongmanned them

Lmao

The game a year ago where they didnā€™t get N1ed was flipless and the mafia didnā€™t have a chat so it was just one guy deciding the nightkill

in the three mafia 1 kpn game there was a rule that the 5 best players had a commute they could use at any point between night 1 and night 4. of course when one of them flips godfather it becomes incredibly obvious that they wouldnā€™t just give one godfather a commute (the roles were heavily rigged)

this somehow did not happen until night 6

Oh and we didnā€™t get N1ed in the hydra game. Iā€™m counting that as me sandbagging them, and also there being a confirmed double doctor that made the mafia try to dodge. They had the entire wolfteam N1

surely a doctor would have realised this pattern and healed them n1

1 Like

You think!

I think itā€™s usually that, like, there are often some hints or claims or something of a PR on N1, and everyone expects the doctor to be there?

1 Like

the thought never crossed a mind?