nintendo loop certainly seems like anā€¦ interesting place

1 Like

Itā€™s a good place. For me

1 Like

arenā€™t you playing splatoon. are you winning

1 Like

They were late to the scrim

But weā€™re warming up in Turf War

We were 2 minutes late because we were in Turf War and we were like ā€œokay the one player who is not in Turf War go make the room and weā€™ll just join mildly late and trick them into thinking weā€™re not in Turf Warā€ forgetting we are on their friends list and they can very much see the rest of us all being in Turf War

1 Like

The cafe where most of my classes are started selling still water in reusable bottles which are hella expensive and they only have sparkling water in normal looking bottles so I kept accidentally buying sparkling water and I didnā€™t want to waste it so I drank it anyway and this happened a lot that I started liking it

4 Likes

ARCY GOT SPARKLING WATER STOCKHOLM SYNDROME

2 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

i have stockholm syndrome with a lot of things iā€™ve realized

4 Likes

I drank a lot of sparkling water as a kid and then my mom stopped buying it because she saw some study saying it was bad for like, your teeth or something, and then YEARS later she started buying it again and I was so happy it was so nostalgic seeing the green bottleā€¦

1 Like

We swapped our in-game nicknames and they havenā€™t noticed yet

I am so sorry for your loss arctic. Iā€™ll pray for you on your death bed

2 Likes

Oh btw its passed halloween and may hasnt told me to switch back yet. So i am taking this as my win

1 Like

i almost pointed it out but i felt like letting you have this

1 Like

I thought about pointing it out

I WENT 18-02 AND I DONā€™T EVEN GET MY NAME ON IT BECAUSE OUR NAMES ARE SWAPPED

did you win

Sucks to suck nerd