Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

there was another game where it was confirmed that of the 4 best players, 2 of them were bombs. so of course one of the bombs was mafia, and mafia made a deliberate pattern of rolecopping the good players and killing the ones they knew weren’t bombs

Bomb that only explodes if you are rolecopped

Every time I go to the laundry room I go to every single completed dryer and clean the lint tray

oh by the time they got to the one that was a bomb massclaim happened. because it happened on day 3 for some fucking reason. and town still lost

We had someone shoot a claimed bomb once

this generally tends to be what happens when you let the serial killer lead the massclaim

did i miss people memeing about bullshit investigative claims surviving unreasonably long amounts of time

3 Likes

once in a semi-open draft based game the mafia roleblocked and vanillized the first pick, assuming they would pick cop. they were bomb. the fifth pick outed a redcheck on the maf vig the next day

1 Like

there’s that one time in a low power DG setup where the serial killer claimed unmodified alignment cop which they later watered down to pitbull

1 Like

for the record i was two shot even night watcher

1 Like

They won by the way

1 Like

mafia had picks 2, 3, and 4. i cannot understate that mafia had picks 2, 3, and 4. the 4th pick (roleblocker) also got tracked that night

2 Likes

somehow the game still went to i think f4?

1 Like

i cannot stress this enough by the way literally everyone believed them except for me and i’m never gonna let that go

gunsmith is also a meme in our circuit because mafia always fakeclaims it. it’s been a real town role maybe once or twice

1 Like

gunsmith is one of the roles in the semi-open draft based game. every time it gets run mafia always gets it. always. somehow people still trust gunsmith claims

2 Likes

gunsmith e.g. tos
or gunsmith e.g. investigative

benguined are you from may’s place or somewhere else

investigative gunsmith

1 Like

somewhere else

1 Like