Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

ALSO i’m actually doing a simplified problem
I’m just trying to get an algorithm that will minimize the worst case number of guesses, imagining there isn’t another team, as opposed to one that competes against the other team to try to maximize win percentage

1 Like

I love showing my open tabs to people because it’s good insight into my psyche

FUCK YOU GUYS looking through old chat logs for A Modest Proposal caused me to get beaned. Your fault

1 Like

i hate showing my open tabs to people because it’s good insight into my psyche

1 Like

it’s possible I could find more accurate lower and upper bounds though
if I can make them the same and find an algorithm that can meet that, it would be an optimal* algorithm

1 Like

I think the people I talk to occasionally for Flight Risingn management stuff have some of the most interesting picture of me because I’ve changed somewhat in presentation style over the years but little to none of the change has occurred there. They just see me go from lowercase nonsense to like a relatively formal style of typing with no context for that whatsoever

2 Likes

i downloaded an extension just so i could post this

3 Likes

I want people to know as much about me as possible because I’m very interesting

2 Likes

i was actually pretty close

i drop snippets of my lore every now and then. and sometimes you have to work for them

1 Like

Drop your favourite May fact in the comments below

this site is cheating though since it’s the only tab i have that looks like a magnifying glass with a castle in it

2 Likes

Blackboard, textbook PDF, random let’s play, email inbox, Athletic Heather, homework, FoL, FoL, Tumblr

1 Like

1 Like

I hate shaving

1 Like

since when does the blackboard logo look like that

I dunno. You think if they have time to be changing the logo they’d also have time to make the website work even a little bit

May is

what if this was esoteric commentary on beauty standards and vanity

I should play mafia but read completely insane things like this into all of your posts

1 Like

Nya