Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Chances are we all have
Though maybe not intentionally! :joy_cat:

Yeah?

i think ants georg is skewing the data on this one

1 Like

It’s easier to clean and move stuff on sufficient sleep. It’s so much harder to get anything done when tired or hungry or whatever. You don’t gotta clean tonight. Sleep first and deal with it later

Sometimes I wake up with random objects aorund me because I didn’t have the energy to move them off my bed the ngiht before

2 Likes

CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN

YOU MUST CLEAN

DO NOT GIVE IN TO YOUR EARTHLY TEMPTATIONS

YOU MUST SATIATE THE APPETITE OF CLEANLINESS

CLEAN CLEAN

one time i was getting a cup of flour for my mom and there were a bunch of black specks, and i looked closer and they were bugs

and my mom was like “idgaf none of us ever taste em and protein is good for you”

so i wanna say probably

3 Likes

I lost a hat for weeks doing this. Because it fell in the crack ebtween my bed and the wall and I never thought to look for it because why would my hat be on my bed

2 Likes

WHAT

1 Like

Disagree

Yeah, yeah, the bug flour, we’ve all seen it

1 Like

ITS NOT THAT
I LOOK AT THE FLOOR
GO
WOW THIS NEEDS TO BE CLEAN
I THEN PROFEED TOW ORK ON IT FOR THIRTY MINITES AND BQRELY WNYTJING IS DOME

1 Like

Bug rice was my childhood ant food experience

I saw a very large bug in the flour once. Tossed it outside and then sifted all the flour I was using like twice

1 Like

I need whatever yall are having

1 Like

I did this with my pocketkife and ordered a new one after a week then found it the day it arrived

1 Like

Floor doesn’t need to be clean. You are more important than floor. If you do not sleep you will clean floor (and do all other tasks) at 50% effectiveness anyway so it saves time

with your pocketknife

it’s occurring to me that i don’t have the lived experience of being a woman in society

1 Like

it’s pure natural highness