Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

In non murdery news I found my bow and arrow I had hidden somewhere it was in the porch closet

1 Like

During lockdown, our school had a special server for turning in assignments and tests, but the security was really poor because if you just did inspect element and knew what you were doing you could find all the answers.

So I got an 100% in all of my classes :)

3 Likes

Brak you are rapidly convincing me i should contact authorities

this is 90% joke

2 Likes

Yes they were identical. But the one I hacked was annoying. I forget why but she annoyed me. And she was. Straight at the time I think she later came out as bisexual? And wore her hair straight and dressed boring and became better friends than me with one of my longtime friends. So I didn’t like her. Her twin sister curled her hair and was like a cool femme lesbian. Easy choice

3 Likes

anyway now I have a wooden axe and a bow arrow to defend myself, both very useful weapons I’m sure

2 Likes

one of my teachers quit for a year because they didn’t want to teach in person during covid (very reasonable!) with the assumption they’d be rehired because they were damn good and pretty much every student loved them. when it came time for that decision to be made however the school board was feeling real petty and didn’t rehire them i feel bad for them i hope they’re doing good with whatever they’re doing these days

3 Likes

Did any of yalls teachers get fired for Pedophilia?

1 Like

We did something similar in college. Lol.

Depends on the professor, but some had open access to answer sheets.

1 Like

Don’t forget to jump for crits

1 Like

only if you count the aforementioned sub

it’s most useful to disable SWAT shields for a limited time

2 Likes

Not that I know of but I cannot stress how out of the loop I was

1 Like

the bathroom get set on fire once and of course like the very thorough and safe school they are i didn’t find out for hours later

3 Likes

I was really poor in the 7th grade, and I went to an absolute dump of a middle school. I remember looking it up later, and it was bottom 15 in the state of FL.

We had a new teacher quit like a month in. We had subs for the entire year.

1 Like

one of my classes was right by that bathroom and oh egads the smell

1 Like

no but /srs
when I left the church I cut off every person in my “ward” (read: church neighborhood) because I knew at least half of them would show up at my house every Sunday when I left and being all like “WE LOVE YOU” (but in the paternalism kind of way) and all of the young men would show up and do the same thing at a slightly different time

and then the young men showed up anyways until I said get out of my house
and then when I did that one of the former leaders started showing up at my house every other sunday and doing the same thing
I rapidly stopped responding to the door because he came at the same time every day
but when my parents were home at that time they would open the door and be like “OH HIII COME ON IN”

2 Likes

one got accused of it and stopped working for a semster but then it was proven that the girl who accused him made it up

1 Like

I got detention for clearing my throat in class
I have tourettes
The teacher knew that
I left that school
That teacher got fired

I love my mom she went ham on that guy

4 Likes

this is the same guy who’s the mayor

I think everyone has given up now tho which was my goal so