Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

RAT

4 Likes

yeah that sounds like church

1 Like

What. I didnā€™t like her but I liked her twin sister. Whatā€™s there not to get

1 Like

LMAO

1 Like

Iā€™ve only had positive experiences with my church. I hate people that generalize religions due some bad people.

1 Like

skill issue then

(/j)

Also, if anyone knew me well, this story wouldnā€™t come off as a surprise.

I spent 72 days on 5th grade in detention. My 5th grade teacher and I hated one another, and we constantly battled. She once sent me to detention for sharpening my pencil, and my mom drove up to school to yell at her.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s fucked up
Iā€™ve had some similar, though not nearly as bad, experiences w church during my childhood - i donā€™t want to dredge them up though

Glad you got outta there :upside_down_face:

1 Like

AYO???

1 Like

yeah i realized my mistake immediately after i sent it

1 Like

i almost forgot about the time a substitute gym teacher got arrested in the middle of the day for taking weird pictures of students

They wouldnā€™t have accepted a trans person etc. So idc

2 Likes

Sometimes when Iā€™m walking behind a person and itā€™s dark at night, I go through my mind at what is the best time and approach and well as location to murder them. Usually I need to check for cameras, but sometimes there are the small black and white ones that take a bit longer to check for. I also got to check for surrounding like cars and any passerby people. There are so many conditions I need to look for, as well as I sometimes donā€™t have the optimal tools on hand.

1 Like

yeah

one time I helped a kid with his hw (it was like a time based math thing and he would shout out the answers and I would click them bc he had trouble reading them) and I got detention from a teacher because I was helping him ā€œcheatā€ and I got REALLY REALLY upset and started like bawling bc i had never gotten in trouble before and the teacher did not budge and only like 5 years later did I realize I was def not in the wrong for that

2 Likes

the hell

1 Like

when I was in middle school we had a teacher get fired for sleeping with students (not middle schoolers) but they were all 18 so he was never arrested

1 Like

:skull:

Yeah, I can kind of relate, but instead of crying I called my teachers insults. Then Iā€™d correct every mistake they made in class.