Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

yeah and then they go invest it in shell companies marked as non-profits

1 Like

i had some shit teachers in 8th grade but i think thatā€™s just par for the course tbh? who actually wants to teach middle schoolers

2 Likes

:wowee:

1 Like

yea, tho I had one god tier one as well

1 Like

i think ive done this too but i also say this pretty often

3 Likes

they say it goes to humanitarian causes
and Iā€™m sure some of it does

just. most of it is invested
one time they made a mall with tithing money

1 Like

God tier teachers are really good

1 Like

one of them had a seating chart and. for some reason all the girls were in the front of the class. wonder why that is

2 Likes

This is literally the way any extremist is kept extreme. Conservatism, bigotry, toxic masculinity, etc

As long as the followers see critique that is wrong, they can further embolden their beliefs because the people critiquing them arenā€™t right!

2 Likes

I once was going camping and I forgot to bring a sleeping back on this backpacking trip. We were camping near a river so at night it was freezing cold. I was shivering all night long and had to pile all my unused cloths and my backpack on top of myself and I was still wondering if I was going to freeze to death to how cold it was. I turned out fine, but it was probably pretty close.

itā€™s garlic btw

2 Likes

well the problem is that these popular rumours are actually straight up false
or at least used to be true

ends are awesome. I love ends. love to justify means with them

4 Likes

in a shocking twist of events, the way they suppress the bad ones is by saying ā€œDO NOT LISTEN TO PEOPLE NOT FROM THE CHURCHā€

2 Likes

Wait whats wrong with this?

1 Like

and somehow no one questions this

1 Like

You think thats bad, I live next to jehovahā€™s witness

they are the best at alienating the opinions of outsiders

1 Like

I had actual issues with some teacher but Iā€™m mostly still mad about the petty stuff.

We had an activity in 8th grade history class where we each got a Chinese invention to represent and we all had to line up and debate which of our inventions was most important. And eventually we reached the consensus that the clock was the most important, as it allowed for modern conception of time & wage labour & is the basis for computing and such, and gunpowder was the second most important, as it allowed for guns

SHE TOLD US ALL WE WERE WRONG AND THAT GUNPOWDER HAD TO BE #1. SHE GAVE US THIS ACTIVITY TO DO, THIS FREEFORM DEBATE ACTIVITY, AND WAS LIKE NO ACTUALLY Iā€™M RIGHT AND YOU GUYS ARE WRONG. WHAT

8 Likes

ive heard jehoavā€™s witnesses are pretty much just uber mormons
no idea if thatā€™s true

WAT LMAO