Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

When I transferred schools in 8th grade, they mistakenly put me in 7th grade classes. We didn’t know for like 2 weeks, and I made friends in those classes.

Someone ffound out and they changed my schedule over. One of my friends in the 7th grade class never heard why I left the class, and like 2 months later he saw me on campus and said “oh shit, I thought you may have died”

4 Likes

:skull:

1 Like

My parents couldn’t be bothered to figure out IEPs
Wonder where i got my laziness from

1 Like

one day the men’s cross country team all wore super short shorts to make a statement about how many girls were disproportionately getting written up for arbitrary having too short of pants. and my chemistry teacher unprompted went on a rant about how clearly the girls shouldn’t be tempting the boys like this and should be wearing more modest clothing

2 Likes

whats an IEP I was hoping I would figure it out by now lmao

May, if Superman’s car is hit by a plane, what happens to the car?

1 Like

this is the same school that used solitary confinement as punishment before getting sued tho so

1 Like

(He’s currently in the car)

according to some news article

She was trans and she had like a bunch of cool patterned dresses. She had one with a pattern of the black hole picture on it. Her class was the first place (IRL) I almost went by May but I decided against it cause I was worried about my parents finding out

2 Likes

nice

BASED

Interstitial edematous pancreatitis

2 Likes

no it was mostly autism stuff

1 Like
  • "IEP stands for Individualized Education Program.
  • The purpose of an IEP is to lay out the special education instruction, supports, and services a student needs to thrive in school."
2 Likes

I had that for a whike. They just put me in the corner in all my classes doing different work

1 Like

oh our cross country coach who was easily the most successful cross country coach in our school’s history got stripped of coaching duties (against his will) for merely pointing out that the practice prayer supreme court case would technically allow him to force his students to pray to satan

4 Likes

yeah

LMAO

It’s part of why that 5th grade math teacher didn’t like me I think

2 Likes