Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

My parents pulled me from my middle scohol after 5th grade because a teacher was so bad to me but I forget what she even did

4 Likes

repression

3 Likes

everyoneā€™s out here getting pulled out of schools i didnā€™t have any alternative school to be put into if i got pulled out. nor did i need any i donā€™t think things ever got that bad

1 Like

too real

When I look back at my childhood, I think it wasnā€™t that bad.

I tell my therapist about my childhood, and she says how sorry she is that I experienced it.

:wowee:

2 Likes

i pulled myself out of school and then went to another school

They put me in a school that was an hour away and I went there for half a year and was like ā€œI hate the drive so much please let me go backā€ so I did

1 Like

this is too relatable

2 Likes

I switched schools in fourth grade and the school I started at Kind Of Sucked

and like a month into the school year my new school was like ā€œso, uh, are you sure you sent us an IEP for the right kid?? it really seems like the issues they have are not the ones described on the IEP??ā€

:joy_cat:

3 Likes

This was the class where my friend and I used a scytale to pass notes so that she couldnā€™t read them

1 Like

this happened to me

this was my physics teacher
ā€œI feel like we arenā€™t even talking about the same kid hereā€

1 Like

oh yeah i told you all about how my physics class just built a plane for an entire semester so i had to actually learn physics in college

3 Likes

Great teacher, accidently forgot to finish half the exam because I missed a couple pages and let me finish it later

2 Likes

I imagine areteā€™s IEP to be like ā€œhello our child is too gifted. they require college-level exams or we will sueā€

3 Likes

My high school physics teacher was awesome. Sheā€™d sometimes spend half the class telling stories as a lead up to like some problem about throwing garbage bags of water off MIT buildings

2 Likes

my old school just. didnā€™t work on ieps.
ever.

which is weird since this is the autism school

There was an Instagram meme account dedicated to her.

1 Like

they had yearly meetings!
thatā€™s about it!