Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Spend time around people you don’t get along with. It benefits you and them

1 Like

oh no its absolutely soul crushing I do not recommend it. simply heading out is better

2 Likes

I wish I was shorter in my dreams
all my dreams do is make my insecurities bigger and then I wake up and like shave my legs immediately

1 Like

agreed

can i have beef with ur dreams

3 Likes

I mean there’s not much to say they were just really rude to me and I was like “well I don’t see a point in being around you anymore because you obviously don’t like me”

2 Likes

omg yes I have beef with my dreams too

1 Like

Y’all are just young, you will come to realize that nobody is worth spending time around. Then you realize that you just hang around everyone

2 Likes

your biggest hater should never be your subconcious. teach it a lesson by not sleeping

2 Likes

REAL

:wowee:

see normally this is my strategy because usually I love arguing but there’s nothing to argue about because everything they said was true they just said it in like the worst way possible for me emotionally

1 Like

I’m a realist. If something true hurts my feelings, then it’s just skill diff.

You sure has a sadge life, if you came to this conclusion…

1 Like

when a certain person used to be in this community I would actively weep when they posted sometimes. Sometimes its just better to go away. I wish I had the strength then to go away or like. Do literally anything about it instead of just sitting there

2 Likes

I mean, I just don’t treat anyone special.

The “best people” have done horrible shit to me, and some of the rudest vile people have had my back.

Humans are too complex, and when I’m being real about life, everyone has something I dislike.

1 Like

like theres definitely an element of “sometimes people dont exactly go well with you but you can still have a good time with them” in life. that is different than someone making your entire being feel like youre being replaced with tar

2 Likes

shrug

the problem here is it suggests you should hang around abusive people beacuse “oh, they’re not so bad!”

it’s not that it was true that hurt my feelings it was like
instead of just being like “that was a bad play here’s why” they were like “that play was fucking stupid your gameplay was horrendous
and then they did like the worst thing ever to my brain where I said I was sorry and then they said “no you’re not” like wdym no I’m not I’m in my head I know if I’m sorry

1 Like