Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Yoshi and Dodger trying to convince us to keep Vivian around

1 Like

real

1 Like

meh, I donā€™t know the context, but I tend to believe stuff is never that simple

Iā€™ve had peopleā€™s actions make me feel like my heart is exploding, but most of the time my own issues is a part of it, and not on that person

2 Likes

I have very bad news

this is real as fuck though

1 Like

is this ttyd posting or are people actually named this i cannot tell

there are people we know who actually go by those names

1 Like

but the Vivian is named after the ttyd character

1 Like

oh my god

PLEASE introduce me

2 Likes

thats awesome as hell

REAL vivian hours

1 Like

ā€œabusive peopleā€ is where we probably disagree

I donā€™t draw lines like that, since Iā€™ve felt severely abused by people who probably arenā€™t considered ā€œabusive peopleā€

Itā€™s just an action that anyone can take, peopleā€™s actions are results of situations, not based on some arbitrary label

1 Like

things can be both more complex and still be an entirely valid reason to never want to be around someone again

2 Likes

i

still have bad news

he literally drained the vibe in every situation where the point where we had to ask him to leave the server and then he threatened to kill himself because our friend rejected him and then me and our other friend got matched against him in a game a lot (small community) and he would constantly target us even when it didnā€™t benefit him. like he would die just to kill our friend Ally

1 Like

Valid? What makes a decision valid?

You can subjectively call something a valid reason, in your view of the situation, but what if I disagree?

1 Like

this probably means they Are, In Fact, Abusive

Yeah nevermind

3 Likes