1 Like

No

1 Like

Why would you remove them

1 Like

A lot of dentists in the US basically just remove them by default

2 Likes

i said i aas going to bed wjiops

im jealous of the fact that some people get to get knocked out during wisdom teeth removal

1 Like

i had a fuckass baby tooth that had so much raw power it wanted to be there permanently. it hurt like hell to get taken out i remember

3 Likes

front tooth btw. big ass chunky front tooth

1 Like

i still have all of my wisdom teeth (all zero of them, they never grew in) (if they did, id have kept them though)

1 Like

my mouth is very special

Wait.
Is that an option?
I always thought they aren’t knock you put, cuz they need to know your reaction to know how to operate.

2 Likes

i have my upper wisdom teeth removed, the lower are still there. the first one the anesthesia didnt catch me, i was screaming in pain as he was loosening it up. i nearly fainted but i kept it together. on the second one i didnt feel bad, but i could hear him yell and be angry at how difficult it was to pull out, he was twisting it and turning it all over the place, once it got removed and i spat out blood i think i got terrified of the blood and i fainted

4 Likes

i was gonna do a thing where i googled do cats have wisdom teeth and changed all the “people also asked” things to homosexual tom and jerry but unfortunately mobile

1 Like

ive heard of a lot of people being completely knocked out and they surgically remove them

is it rare? i never had teeth removed

1 Like

this is the most tutuu thing i have ever read

2 Likes

it was a shame i had to ban him from my oneshot server :(

1 Like

You wouldn’t say that when it hurts like hell, even when those teeth are grew completely.

1 Like

born to be a wittle softi, forced to wipe

2 Likes

nah i was born missing a few teeth so they would have taken place for the missing teeth but then they just never spawned in and my mouth is permanently down a couple teeth

3 Likes