Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

sounds like something id play just to rng my actions and see if i could piss anyone off and/or ever win a game

1 Like

okay so that calyrex shadow was slow as shit. it just also instantly paralyzed my switch in to make it also slow as shit

do NOT let this guy in the kitchen

2 Likes

aaand bro tried to use a fire attack in their own primordial sea. gg!

1 Like

Reminds me of that time I had a Krookodile with Swords Dance, Dragon Dance, Imprison, and First Impression, so I just kept Swords Dancing to scare my opponent.

well that was my win of the session. done until the compulsion strikes again

I run trick room regieleki, why donā€™t you

1 Like

For context, you can only use First Impression on the first turn.
All the other moves are support/buffing moves and are thus all useless.

1 Like

i will say i once had a primordial sea victini with fire blast which was very funny. and was made even funnier by the fact that it was all but my only counterplay to my opponentā€™s air lock escavalier

2 Likes

@Garfooled u

itā€™s rare in the US, idk about other places

1 Like

i got my wisdom teeth removed without incident over the summer i really have no funny stories to contribute

wait this is So funny

1 Like

you know what else is rare in the US?

1 Like

arete (there is only one arete in the US)

1 Like

minority rule

aiui, Hackmons Cup is completely random within the parameters of the format (so, level isnā€™t random since itā€™s set by the parameters of the format, but you could get Sturdy Shedinja, or a PokĆ©mon with no attacking moves)

2 Likes

if you want playable randomness stick to randbats :joy_cat:

1 Like

I lost the note where I was on anaesthetic this isnā€™t it.

1 Like

the thing about eternamax is that itā€™s bulky all hell. 255/250/250 bulk is obscene even at level 47. but its special attack is actually lower than normal eternatusā€™s (albeit complemented by a buff to attack for some reason? which is especially weird given that itā€™s only legitimately available in a plot battle where itā€™s not running any physical moves) and being at level 47 super super exacerbates this. so it takes almost no damage but also deals almost no damage. and just puts the game in a standstill for several turns

1 Like