ayo

1 Like

Meow

1 Like

arf

1 Like

yippee

1 Like

i remembered one of the funniest things iā€™ve ever experienced and had to share it before i forgot about it again

one of my friends told us, with a completely straight face, about the time she made a tinder account named ā€œfish stickā€, with pictures of her dog (who happens to not be named fish stick), and a bio that says ā€œmatch with me to buy toys for my dog for nothing in returnā€. unfortunately, the only reply she ever got was one guy matching and asking ā€œbro what the fuckā€

literally the only reason she made it was because she wanted to get free dog toys. we asked why she named it fish stick, and she said that she didnā€™t want people to think they were matching with a real person, and someone named ā€œfish stickā€ obviously wasnā€™t real so nobody could see her profile thinking they were gonna match with an actual potential partner. the bio was because she wanted to be upfront about the fact that these dudes wouldnā€™t get anything back. she was really confused about why no one was giving her any dog toys.

we asked her where she got the idea, and she said she got it from a friend a while ago. this friend told her that she successfully convinced various men on tinder to give her thousands of dollars worth of goods. she thought she could do the same thing this way.

god i love her

11 Likes

lmao

thats really fucking funny

2 Likes

sheā€™s like, really, really oblivious about her own asexuality, and sheā€™s autistic, so itā€™s like, everything came together for the perfect storm

7 Likes

im gonna do that with my cat

what should i name it

2 Likes

anime girl

1 Like

Fish Stickā€¦

real human

3 Likes

Meowwwww

1 Like

oh @katze you named it may?

5 Likes

Cookie time.

1 Like

let him cook

:wowee:

1 Like

someone motivate me to write like a 500 page essay about the owl house im listening to a panel of the actors and just CRYING bc of them just talking about their roles and favorite lines i love this show way too much

4 Likes

motivate

there did that work