Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

:left_speech_bubble: Society develops wit, but its contemplation alone forms genius. β€” Madame de Stael

@discobot quore

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: The best thing about the future is that it only comes one day at a time. β€” Abraham Lincoln

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: It is better to have enough ideas for some of them to be wrong, than to be always right by having no ideas at all. β€” Edward de Bono

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Many people think of prosperity that concerns money only to forget that true prosperity is of the mind. β€” Byron Pulsifer

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: The world turns aside to let any man pass who knows where he is going. β€” Epictetus

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: I have often regretted my speech, never my silence. β€” Publilius Syrus

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Fate is in your hands and no one elses β€” Byron Pulsifer

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best both for the body and the mind. β€” Albert Einstein

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: So long as a person is capable of self-renewal they are a living being. β€” Henri Frederic Amiel

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: If you’re feeling low, don’t despair. The sun has a sinking spell every night, but it comes back up every morning. The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. β€” Dolly Parton