Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. β€” Mark Twain

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: I cannot always control what goes on outside. But I can always control what goes on inside. β€” Wayne Dyer

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. β€” Aesop

@discobot quote
Disco gonna win

A

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: I am not bothered by the fact that I am unknown. I am bothered when I do not know others. β€” Confucius

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can? β€” Sun Tzu

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. β€” Kahlil Gibran

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Never apologize for showing feelings. When you do so, you apologize for the truth. β€” Benjamin Disraeli

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: On every thorn, delightful wisdom grows, In every rill a sweet instruction flows. β€” Edward Young

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: When you don’t know what you believe, everything becomes an argument. Everything is debatable. But when you stand for something, decisions are obvious. β€”

4 Likes