Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

maybe the storytellers should make harder abilities then

2 Likes

One of the tenants of all amnes design is “their ability must be solvable”
As a holdover from normal amne

Botcu is weird man

Can’t wait to make an Amnesiac one of my multi-part roles.

1 Like

You could

Look at this monstrosity

FAM4 is going to be all amnes so that we can procrastinate on the design past the point when we’ve randed the game

3 Likes

for legal reasons this is a joke

1 Like

Where do I even begin? You have led to the exhaustion of many high school students' hands and brains, not to mention that you make a profit off of it. You are part of the reason why test scores are part of college admissions systems, and, worst of all, your website always makes me re-enter my credentials- even when I hit the "Remember Me" button!

You win if you successfully consume the [Victory] action. You may only use one action per night and can no longer use that action once you have consumed it.

[Online Testing] - Rumors say that during the 2020 AP Exams, you used people's cameras and/or microphones to ensure that the tests were fair for all. You may follow and watch a person (yes, both actions on the same person) during the night.

[SAT] - You may force two people to take the SAT at night, during which they will not be able to perform any actions. This action can only be done after consuming [Online Testing].

[AP Exams] - Exam season! Everyone will be so busy preparing for their exam that nothing can get done during this phase, effectively ending it. This action can only be done after consuming [Online Testing].

[Score Release] - During the night, you may release scores for the SAT and AP Exams. No one will shut up about it, meaning that everyone will know who visited them during the night. This action can only be done after consuming either [AP Exams] or [SAT].

[Perfect Score] - You may give someone a perfect score. They'll be overjoyed and will not be stopped from performing their actions; in addition, their action will be powered up. This action can only be done after consuming either [AP Exams] or [SAT].

[redacted] - Requires consumption of [Score Release] to be revealed

[redacted] - Requires consumption of [SAT] and [AP Exams] to be revealed

[redacted] - Requires consumption of [Perfect Score] to be revealed

[Victory] - Requires consumption of at least two [redacted] roles to be revealed
1 Like

Yes, this was one of the roles I’ve written.
No, it’s not my longest role, not by a long shot.

2 Likes

Nvm it’s neutral

Yeah, it’s a third-party.
My longest role is a town one, but it’s also wildly town-sided.

1 Like

what if lil monsta but also a built in scarlet woman but also “the symphony”

1 Like

I’m running session 0 for my D&D campaign in 22 minutes

I have not eaten dinner

should I do that now or should I wait until after session

1 Like

Do it now

1 Like

go eat arete

1 Like

YOUR NEW DND CAMPAIGN?