Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

No shame on him as a person ftr

1 Like

Just

with minions ranging from “mildly inconvenience townsfolk but they figure it out instantly” to “if you don’t use your whispers wisely you just lose”

2 Likes

this is probably a cold take but I think the Vizier/Investigator jinx is bad, like it basically hardconfirms the Investigator

whereas just having the Investigator work normally would be kind of useless (if the Storyteller chose to show them a Vizier), but like. the Storyteller can simply not do that (/not put them together in <10p games), or the Investigator can accept that they’ll occasionally learn useless info

1 Like

True

Brainwasher is super funny in UFB tho so it’s ok

that jinx sucks because it makes investigator an outsider lmao. but also an easily comfirmable one

1 Like

I really should’ve done the grandmother ET thing

Would’ve been so funny

tbh that’s way more reasonable for all-amnes than for basically any other script – if all the amnes manage to figure out their abilities and use them well, something which is Not Guaranteed, it seems fine for Good to basically always win in that scenario

2 Likes

Eh

At the very least give evil counterplay

also most of the time that’s luck

I don’t really think ‘[x minion] must confirm you as town in order to use their ability’ is outsider :joy_cat:

2 Likes

and demons ranging from “the slightly overturned anti claim one” to “what if the demon could make an outsider a politician and there was no ambiguity whatsoever as to whether they’re bluffing about it” to “what if legion but good’s wincon is a literal nuke”

1 Like

ignore that i forgot the 4th demon

1 Like

Actually the 4th demon is good

and like, the flipside of this is that “all amnes” is by ‘default’ going to favor evils significantly

if you have a script where literally every good player can figure out their ability and use it competently without that solving the game, then in the normal world where lots of players end up with partial information about their ability they’re going to really struggle to solve the game (unless they use social reads but as we all know BotCU players hate those)

3 Likes

Idk most people in all amnes games solve their abilities

I’ll admit earlygame it’s different tho