Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

am i a botcer

3 Likes

hey it was the clockmaker + the fact that you Literally said “they’re voting me” when someone agreed to vote (or use their ghost vote)

the same person who we had all locked in on being demon :skull:

or am i conflating two games

to be fair i was innocently correcting their misconception as to who was being voted! and it’s not like the demon would know for sure which twin was correct!

botc is too complicated for me, but i was just presuming that you spoke up bc you knew they were demon and were trying to tip them off :" )

1 Like

tbf i did know they were demon, for the same reason that literally everyone else did. but i was just correcting a misconception :) and again, the demon’s voting choices don’t really mean too much in a teensie

1 Like

hey but i was correct. i only yell when im innocent

@bystander

wow she actually made an account

1 Like

oh we’re doomed

1 Like

hi chat

how long until BML makes an account to fight her

1 Like

After playing with Bystander last year, I don’t want to flame, but they are probably the only player in my decade of mafia that I’d not want to play with again

1 Like

THUNDERDOME :cloud_with_lightning: :cloud_with_lightning:

1 Like

im not sure if its the same person iirc this one is fairly new to forum but i could be wrong

1 Like

ah

I mean I always give people chances either way.

1 Like

okay chat
Do i get the flygon ring

• Yeas
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

theres been a ring shaped space on my finger since i lost my 2 dollar heart mood ring i cherished so dearly. itd always say i was anxious or sad but i miss it

1 Like

i made it anonymous accidentally. make your cases cowards

1 Like

you do not deserve nice things

2 Likes

did you actually vote no to be a hater
also does this mean you think the ring is nice

1 Like

i love flygon so much man. almost as much as i love canes