Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

there is a 0% chance you get a thing you consider nice if you dont get it

given the alternative is a number above 0, i must vote no

This is not helpful

like. i want it. obviously i want it. however i have the fear of god spending money

1 Like

so i am looking for approval to feel Less Bad about that. or disapproval so i feel less bad about backing out

1 Like

I hope never

this is like definitely not the same person i donā€™t think she played a year ago lol

this is sick

heā€™d fit in pretty well tho

i donā€™t want this to be true but it is true

id need to get my ring size to get it. tragedy of it not being a 2 dollar heart mood ring from a gift shop

1 Like

wait were you the one saying ā€œfear of godā€ in the sorc17er

i stopped wearing it bc my ex owns a similar ring but then i moved on and realised its a cool rimg i like wearing so who cares and at that point i lost it

yeah i say fear of god constantly. any unreasonable fear is a fear of god

3 Likes

however an actual fear of god is just someone playing differently because theyre scum and dont want to be found out

2 Likes

Something I think about a lot is how the human brain is able to conform and accept abuse. Itā€™s pretty wild how much we can be in denial about an abusive situation

1 Like

when something is what you know itā€™s what you know. once youre in the situation it can be hard to recognise what not being in that situation is like. its the new normal
i think theres an element of not accepting it out of fear, too

2 Likes

Reminds me off when I first entered the forum mafia world. They used to call me this nickname that was offensive, but I didnā€™t have any friends at that point in my life. I kind of accepted it because I thought of it like ā€œthey see me as like a friend because they are using a nickname for me.ā€ A while later I was in therapy and I was showing my therapist some games, and she asked me what the name meant, I told her it was supposed to me a nickname for me. She said that I didnā€™t sound like I was very fond of it, but I told her that itā€™s just what they call me because we know each pretty well now. Although she asked me if it seemed like bullying, and she was really good at tearing me down. It changed my entire perspective on the name, and I realized none of those people would ever refer to me as a friend.

its nice here

Lol. Itā€™s pretty nice here, but Iā€™m also old now so shit like that doesnā€™t bother me

@ElizaThePsycho the group says no but that if you want updates you can ask