Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

never mind i now remember

That’s a misplay. The one that stands out is the 3 VTs ccing Jailkeeper and getting the Jailkeeper yeeted.

i’m still a little mad about it

because part of me knew that there was an outsized chance that this was t/t and we were just wasting a day. but everyone else was so set on it and he never retracted so i just. kinda accepted it was gonna happen (for the record i voted for mafia that day and the rest of town should simply get good)

it also helps that as part of this search i ended up backreading that part so the memory’s fresh

@zugzwang why are you so addicted to reading pathological mafia posts

this was just the best/worst quotes thread nya nya nya

also ngl i would’ve townread those posts SO hard

1 Like

@may this counts as a pocket

1 Like

Oh I should fill out htat spreadsheet

1 Like

I feel like we have to cut some points here in some category for you not being in the game but IDK if it should be wolfing score (we do not have opposing wincons, though I was evil) or mafia score (we are not playing the game of mafia together)

1 Like

Maybe -1 for both?

1 Like

Intention Score also has to be 0 because I had no intention of making you townread me at all, because you were not in the game,

1 Like

ur still obsessed

1 Like

are you recording any pockets you got in the quizbowlcord game because i think you pocketed a decent amount of people

why does town object to this? you never lied?

1 Like

It’s just a scoreboard between me and Zug. If I recorded other victims it would be a loooong list given I play on Discord where I own people

1 Like

it was a good game though i cant blame you

it’s like the only time town reverse swept i can remember in being here for like 4 years

1 Like

:x:
i look at so many past games

3 Likes