Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

how does one do that twice tho

this is probably true but i still don’t remember what i said

wdym

Arete

I don’t remember it either. I know it was enough to identify the one school immediately

it would be really funny to respond to this with “ok [your real name]” but unfortunately that’s doxxing :pensive:

4 Likes

half of fol knows my real name. but i would like to keep it hidden from the other half

3 Likes

i am rereading every single one of my posts in this server to find out what it might be. there are a few candidates but i genuinely don’t know

3 Likes

perhaps it is one of the three different Weebfia posts where you referred to it by name?

those were later. those were after

okay i can think of a few things but i honestly don’t think that any of them are uniquely identifying enough to pinpoint my exact location? i genuinely don’t know

3 Likes

It must be the Mandela effect.

:wowee: It sounds like I should have been banned many times over then.

1 Like

May and Hazard know my actual name from Weebfia, and I think I revealed around where I grew up here, so that might be enough to find me.

1 Like

N.1 had the right idea to make like a tree and not come back until their mental health and real life are sorted out.

2 Likes

Wait, benguined drops my full name during Weebfia after an, er, incident.

Yeah, I should not be a hard find at all.

The incident:

The fact all of that was just for a shared whisper was beautiful. it didnt even help you win XD.

1 Like

tbh, i forgot