25852nd poster gets ybw’s ip address

4 Likes

Unironically down

4 Likes

This is why I make sure to have like at least 3 layers of protection smh

And if ybw gets that post, she gets everyone else’s ip address

lets do it

2 Likes

This reminds me of the time there was a VLDR-esque game hosted here and I claimed that I was joining the game as a co-host so everyone should add me to their rolecards and Leafia actually did it, then I said people could play a game or do a quiz (I forgot what it was) and whoever won would get to know Leafia’s role (it was funny because she was like the mastermind role or saboteur or something) (i didn’t actually tell anyone though)

4 Likes

integrity? never heard of her

2 Likes

too inte-gritty for me

I will not have you talking about my good friend & perhaps even wife first game Game last name Integrity like that

1 Like

well she don’t like me back. She never shows up for my games

2 Likes

Someone accused me of being mean to them in a game on Loop and deleting the message and I was like ummmm no if I were mean to you I would keep the messages up. Because of game integrity. Like the accusation of being mean is believable at least. The accusation of deleting the messages? I’m a nerd

4 Likes

Wha?

2 Likes

May used confusion!

It’s supereffective!

1 Like

Someone on a mafia server said I was mean to them and deleted the messages. While actively in the game. Deleting messages in games is an integrity issue, because if you say something & delete the message, you know only people actively present saw it, and can reveal secret information & such.

It’s believable that I’d be mean to somebody, it’s not believable that I’d breach integrity like that.

On an unrelated note, the person making this accusation on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS deleted messages in games SPECIFICALLY to claim only to specific people which is a MASSIVE integrity violation and went “oops teehee” about it so I suppose they just assumed I also didn’t care

2 Likes

I didnt do that tho :neutral_face:

2 Likes

name dropping smh

1 Like

Sounds like they need to meet me at the Moray Towers helipad at 11:37 at night.

1 Like

is it really an integrity violation if May does it

2 Likes

Can I ask a question?

2 Likes