Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

god is on an insatiable quest to give me a neckbeard and i refuse to let him win. and i need a razor that even an idiot like me 10 minutes after waking up can use

2 Likes

I have an electric razor but it never actually gives a clean shave

Not necessarily a downside if thatā€™s not what you want

1 Like

i was always under the impression that electric razors were never gonna give you the cleanest shave but is a low effort way to get close

2 Likes

I had a barber give me the shave of my life, I felt like a child again.

straight razor goat

Shaving ur legs with an electric razor is also annyoing at best and impossible at worst so i just dont use one

2 Likes

why donā€™t you embrace the neckbeard like kat

2 Likes

as long as you shave often and like. shave after you shower or smth to soften your face it should be fine. Even if the shave isnā€™t the best shave itll be passable

1 Like

GOD I need to shave my elgs

2 Likes

I tried once and I have the issue of Scottish Leghair and I gave up

2 Likes

my great grandfatherā€™s nickname was bear because when he took off his shirt, all you could see was hair on his back

those are the genetics Im fighting

3 Likes

woman problem

4 Likes

This is my full legal name

8 Likes

tru

imagining arctic with a beard. fucked up

2 Likes

ITS POSSIVLE STILL
I had Hella Hair (people i DIDNT KNOW would stop me in the halls to comment on how much leghair i had)

but after like 2 hours and multiple razor heads you can get through it
and even if it grows fast after rhat itll never be as bad as it was before!

1 Like

i donā€™t really keep facial hair because when i let it grow itā€™s usually bad and patchy

BUT I AM LAZY!!!

imagining arctic as anything but a domesticated animal or a femboy is impossible for me

4 Likes

If its really long as well u may be able to have a go at it with scissors first as well lmao

1 Like

ITS WORTH! I AM TOO BUT ITS SO WORTH!

1 Like