Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Summary

Pup Play Collar L Real Leather Collar Choker L Custom Made Puppy Play Collar L Personalised Pup Collar L Pup Gear Collar Puppy Pride - Etsy UK

i would recommend this one if it wasn’t so expensive
don’t worry you can customize the text

2 Likes

lmao

You get to CHOOSE the teachers u use as reference too

1 Like

Arctic

4 Likes

I had a 89.7 in Human Anatomy Lab.

An entire week after class had ended, I saw on my transcript that my grade was a B. I checked online and it said that my grade was changed to an 89.4. I emailed the professor and she said there was a grading issue on everyone’s final, and she had to change them

:wowee:

2 Likes

teature

YEAH LIKE OBVIOUSLY? and like. we get to pick our subjects past that year. So the implication is that she thinks we’re going to. stick with home economics? or that we’re going to go to a teacherwe had 3 years ago?

2 Likes

i am legitimately unsure if i should ask you to spoil this one

im not even gonna call you a dogboy for it im just in shock

3 Likes

i got to skip home ec by being a band kid. i would gladly do it again

i dont see the issue

I did home ec, they taught us how to cook and clean poorly.

I’m trying my best over here I’ve had to correct teacher several times. I’ve not gotten it right once this convo

1 Like

They should have replaced my home ec with a personal beauty class, and taught me how to shave without hurting myself

electric razor

1 Like

electric razors suck dont listen

1 Like

go straight dont go side to side
use shaving cream
shave often

wirh all of that u should be Pretty Much Fine

1 Like

I got a low grade in shaving :pensive:

Pick a side eliza

4 Likes

I need a straight razor.

I never evolved from a monkey, and I grow hair like a real primate

when I shave I just kind of fuck it we ball and it seems to work fine. Like I used to be careful and go slow but due to Mental Illness that became less of an option and I cut myself less somehow

1 Like

ok u dont need a straight razor lmao
I just found a dollar shave club razor at walmart one time, bought it, works very well and lasts a while