Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

we’re moving out of scarf season so I don’t have anything on my neck again. that will not do

3 Likes

tutuu knows ohio! [gen alpha words i don’t feel like saying even in print]

3 Likes

it was part of mexico once. we basically stole the entire southwest part of the country from them

2 Likes

speaking of good uses of money

what do you think of this i was tihkning of getting it i love flyogn

Big fan of creatures

1 Like

2 Likes

New England moment :pensive:

I was trying to remember where to put Connecticut but all I could remember was that one time my family was driving between Boston and NYC and we drove through Connecticut, so I guessed Vermont there since it borders both (in hindsight I should’ve figured it was the south one). then I was trying to remember where to put New Hampshire and I lost the 50/50. (then I got Vermont for free by PoE)

4 Likes

In Texas nonetheless

Wtf i’m better than arete at something

Easy 50/50

2 Likes

Ahhh, the days when Republic of Texas was a thing

1 Like

Ascetic bulletproof survivor is heat

2 Likes

i dont do accessories day-to-day really because i have a super curated Comfymaxxer Notdoingsogreatwave Aesthetic but thats kinda running its course and we’ll see where I take things next semester

1 Like

No its actually just ascetic bulletproof

The only way to kill this guy is to lynch him out of spite

It’s like the extremeophile survivor

But funnier

yee thats fair
im super functionalistic with my clothing. i wear like hoodies/jumpers and jeans to maximise comfort and ability. However I like rings. I really like rings. I miss my damn heart ring

1 Like

I’m going clothes shopping with my best friend on Saturday
So I can get an actual wardrobe

you might be better than them at overwatch

6 Likes

i go above and beyond to seem like i dont care what i wear. yesterday was fuzzy slippers and short shorts and a relativey thin shirt that says “Tired as a Mother” because i havent done short shorts in a while and it was finally above 40F. not practical or comfortable but atleast i looked like i just rolled out of bed

2 Likes