Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

today is fuzzy pajamas with stars, a “Washington State Pride” shirt with rainbow to add some color. and of course fuzzy slippers.

2 Likes

they must be REALLY bad then

2 Likes

chloverwatch

roadhog pfp throwback

1 Like

you’re better than arete at not liking peter singer

I am bad at approximately any video game with a physical dexterity component

4 Likes

Nice

Too real

The only bideo game I’m good at is omega strikers

when I was in fourth grade I got a DSi for Christmas and it came with Mario Party and, long story short, I was never able to get past the first boss fight because I couldn’t hit the buttons fast enough

at some point I was like ‘hmm, usually when I got stuck on a video game as a kid there was something I was missing, I’m going to look up how to beat that fight’ and as far as I can tell the issue was genuinely that I was too bad at hitting the a button

3 Likes

“Good at”

:skull:

I have an XXL shirt that says “tell your boobs to stop staring at my eyes” except it actually makes my waist look so snatched when worn with high waisted pants w/ a drawstring so i wear it every other week now. i didnt think id wear it much but it has become one of the best marissa looks

1 Like

one of the first games i ever played was mario and luigi dream team. didn’t know how rpgs worked and stubbornly refused to fight any enemies. got stuck on a relatively easy boss because i was so so cripplingly underleveled. also refused to get collectibles, including any of the ones that get me stronger attacks. eventually just decided to start from scratch

1 Like

no way

2 Likes

I feel insulted

we’re literally a mitten

2 Likes

geography is arete father

1 Like

benguin what does this mean

1 Like

Someone said omega strikers and orange’s spidey senses started tingling

4 Likes