Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

what kind of neut

1 Like

Nyaaaaaaa

1 Like

Because he loves me and wants me to suffer

4 Likes

Had to vote out one of 2 VT targets during the day & had a one-shot vig that had to target wolf. Intention was to make it both antitown and antiwolf but they just kind of public claimed, shot mafia, abd then asked really nice for town to vote out their greenchecks and everyone just obliged?

2 Likes

:joy_cat:
what why did town vote out the greenchecks

town game threw and mods was like “well a deal was made” but nowhere in the rules does it say you can gamethrow if you make a deal

2 Likes

like ok sure the neut did just help you by killing a wolf
but also. voting out the greenchecks is obviously against your wincon

And I was one of the targets and I was like “guys we have 2 misexes and 4 villagers in our PoE what the hell are you doing” and they were like Well May’s reads have been bad this game so it’s no big loss :)

2 Likes

They would feel bad
But they made the person they were executing feel even worse

2 Likes

this is because the person they were executing is generally unempathetic.

6 Likes

I am generally unempathetic.

1 Like

Like I’m fine if it’s with the understanding that it’s a meme game and you don’t take the results seriously but most games are not under the assumption

1 Like

only the generally unempathetic mafia players will survive the winter

2 Likes

Generalised Unempathy Disorder

1 Like

oh yeah and a wolf open claimed wolf and when may was like we should execute ghe person who claimed wolf the person was like “I’m uncomfortable with yoy pushing me with that reasoning”

2 Likes

unbelievable may, pushing wolves for claiming wolf

1 Like

And then left the server, and then the GM lectured me for 2 hours about how it was my fault for continuing to push a conversation that people were clearly uncomfortable with

3 Likes

ok ngl that feels more of a “players gamethrew” problem than a “bad neutral design” problem

2 Likes

May is a much better person than I am because I would have trolled the mod for 2 hours

2 Likes

They asked me to, instead of arguing that we should execute them today over the greencheck because they claimed wolf, talk about “future votes, or your favourite flavour of ice cream”

1 Like