Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

i’m back at 2000 through the power of not resigning

2 Likes

helluva boss was interesting to watch I guess

I don’t know how to feel about it

Like it’s really funny to watch sometimes but I’m sort of confused

It’s kinda like watching episode 3 of huh where I had to rewatch it to “get” it

ok ur saying splatoon 3 story mode is worse than slpatoon 1 story mode? like i also like slpatoon 1 story mode but 3 blows it out of the park compartievly

1 Like

I’ve never played Splatoon 1 :)

1 Like

I think this is the main difference. That I only played some of Splatoon 2’s and none of Splatoon 1’s. So I don’t compare and go “wow this is so much better”. I just compare it to other, non-Splatoon games which I have played and go “wow this is bad”

1 Like

ok thats fair

1 Like

My friend who also dislikes it also didn’t play Splatoon 2 or much of Splatoon 1 so I think it’s genuinely just. I got into the games properly with 3, I barely played 2, never touched 1. So it’s nothing to me

1 Like

i would never have guessed, you really give the vibes of a diehard splatoon fan

3 Likes

Hey I have a good thousand hours in the game

1 Like

that’s- yeah that’s not surprising

what exactly got you into splatoon anyway

Splatoon 3 came out and all my friends were playing it

And I was like fucking fine I’ll pick up my old copy of Splatoon 2. And I liked it enough, but not enough to pay full price new Nintendo game for Splatoon 3. Until I failed my first driving test and then I was like fuck it I can get a new video game

1 Like

so the drivers test people being assholes are directly responsible for your involvement in the competitive splatoon 3 scene

3 Likes

Oh yeah absolutely

Even if I had bought the game before, do you think I’d spend so much time alone in my room playing Splatoon if I could drive

2 Likes

i can drive but i spend a lot of time in my room alone