1 Like

It wouldn’t wolf
Actually it may work

It’ll work this time becuase we played for scum

1 Like

can YOU solve this

if A + B = 3
and 2a + B = 5

then what is the proof for the Riemann hypothesis?

2 Likes

Yea it varies a lot tho

It will work

Like the overlap between the 2 majors for me was legit like the calcs, discrete math,

I fucking hate wolfing

lin alg

2024 best scum players

:people_hugging:

1 Like

one or two more, stats and prob

Honestly my shift with her last Wednesday night was the most productive we’d ever had together. And I don’t expect it to be that good but even though she never works weekends and also she’s taking a vacation in two weeks (meaning I’ll unfortunately be stuck without her the entire week), so long as she’s still running most of the shift and eager to get her hands dirty, I’m sure I’ll feel better. Going to the gym and swimming Wednesday morning will definitely help. Then Wednesday night when I come in I’ll see the evening manager who I disrespected that allowed me to save my relationship with him 22 hours ago, and then Thursday and Friday night I work with the other night manager who I promised to stop playing politics with my boss with against and promised to stand up for if it happens again.

So basically my paranoid personality disorder is currently raging, but so long as my work week goes normally I’ll be fine

1 Like

:people_hugging:

1 Like