Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

i think i’ve done this exact proof before and iirc it involves multiplication finesse

pure math is super interesting
ngl I love pondering pure math questions
I’m tempted to try to go into pure math research but also I do wonder whether this is at all a reasonable field

Define resonable

1 Like

Nya nya nya

Like finding a job outside of academia?

Nya nya nya nya nya nya

By the way I think my medicine induced insomnia is gone
Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t

you show g = g inverse

then because (gh)^-1 = h^-1 g^-1, that lets you reverse terms since gh = (gh)^-1 = h^-1 g^-1 = hg

1 Like

This might be due to a mid change

That’s really sweet

1 Like

Thursday and Friday night I also work with that other worker who fights with me and sides with the other night manager. It is a somewhat fleeting hope, but I do still have some hope that a good relationship can be accomplished in time without confronting her

That being said idk what happens if I Just Don’t Take My Nigbt Time Meds for a while and I’m not curious on finding that out!

2 Likes

Hugs are nice

1 Like

chat do I buy a key for CSGO

achievable to get a job in it, and achievable to be able to prove interesting and difficult things

yeah that. it’s one of those things where if i devoted like 5 minutes to it at a time i could do it but i’m not doing that for cookie thread

1 Like

I wonder what medivial people would think of Gatorade

1 Like

Getting a job in the private sector, or becoming a researcher/professor

2 Likes

YOU are nice :blush:

1 Like

i already have real abstract algebra homework due tomorrow that i need to do. and it’s about algebraic field extensions. gross

2 Likes