Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Okay maybe the “am I well adjusted” thing is less about being Normal and more about being better than average at coping with problems? I’ve always seen myself as worse than average at coping with problems. I don’t know that that’s true

2 Likes

yea like 90% of the time I maybe got 4 hours of work a day for that week, and 10% I got 24h of work a day for that week

Bro that sounds so fucking boring

1 Like

I mean I can do whatever the hell I want if I finish work early

2 Likes

Maybe the money would make it easier to buy escapes from boredom idk

1 Like

My family has been making fun of my dad for not taking a software job at Chewy for like years now. Every time he complains about work we’re like Well you should’ve gone and worked for Chewy

1 Like

And I make a ton of money so like I cannot complain

1 Like

idk I’d love to be able to just think all day

1 Like

Yeah but I like dont spend money at all its nuts

1 Like

One of my friends once had a job where in the morning she’d send like two emails and would spend the rest of the day playing Splatoon 3 for the Nintendo Switch. The entire time. On the clock. She had more hours in the game than me (extremely unemployed and barely in education). And she got promoted doing this

2 Likes

Like I tried to get myself to spend money on myself, so I put 200 bucks in my steam account, two years later, only spent 1/2 of it (and most of that was gifts for other ppl)

:joycat:

1 Like

how did she get away with that though

I don’t fucking know!

1 Like

But yea 90% of the time its free, and 10% of the time I want to quit on the spot

Fair enough. My job has made me into more of an athlete that makes such a thing seem less exciting. Even though I do still think I was given brilliance that I kind of squandered

2 Likes

I say was because she quit the job! To go to grad school!

1 Like

yea fair, you would love the 10% of the time then

“Oh yeah I want to stop playing Splatoon 3 all day in order to get a Graduate Education” - statements dreamed up by the Utterly Deranged

2 Likes

Where its “YOU WONT SLEEP BOI WORK FASTER EVERY MINUTE YOU WASTE WE LOSE MILLIONS MOVE MOVE MOVE”

1 Like