Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

ehhhhhh I don’t perceive you as awkward (yeah this is from a different thread)
I think from the times I saw you get eliminated it was just that you didn’t give reads or… do much that left an impression, so people were like /shrug we can vote Someone

1 Like

I love leftovers so much with all my heart and feel untold anger when somebdoy steals my leftovers

1 Like

Usually the only stuff in my fridge is hot sauce, almond butter, white claw, sparkling water, Greek yogurt, and some fruit

Yeah but I dont do that like ever d1, and you compare that to ppl who actually have like 10 posts its pretty :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I have dozens of Chobani yogurts in my fridge

I have some liquor that I’ll probably never finish also but meh

1 Like

D1 im much more often wrong then right, so I dont see a reason why, and I dont want my bad D1 reads to be used against me

yeah but people find having more posts with not much content wolfier because you were there and able to make a bunch of posts, but didn’t provide content

1 Like

I only do the 2lb tubs of plain Greek yogurt. One of those with a pint of blueberries is a meal for me

Its D1 tho like, there is nothing to provide content on

plus there’s also sometimes the argument of higher posters giving more information

I think you do just enough that people perceive you as somewhat… alignment-indicative, if that makes sense. You talk sufficiently that people can form some kind of read or opinion on you and argue about it, and others can find potential partnerships and unpartnerships. They don’t see you as a complete coinflip execution like a zero-poster would be.

But at the same time, you’re not a louder contributor, and there’s a sort of… fallacy of… I forget the word I use for this. It feels “safer” to execute somebody who’s not making confident reads and being a heavy hitter for town. They feel like they lose less by it.

So you’re in that perfect spot to get misexecuted.

3 Likes

Yeah I guess, idk I find it weird how ppl just listen to the loud people, even when they are consistently wrong

1 Like

I dont like having opinions if im not at least 75% sure at the minimum, and 90-95% preferably. I only really take drastic actions if im 99% sure

Tho i was 99% sure bionic was evil and then :skull:

I think it’s a good idea to say opinions even if you’re not that sure
May was actually talking to me about not hedging earlier, and how it’s often +EV as both alignments to pretend your reads are strong when they’re not

4 Likes

also honestly being wrong isn’t all that bad, especially D1

1 Like

I still never learnt what +EV means

EV = expected value

so a +EV action increases your chance of winning

The thing is, when I make a read, its like a golden gun, it tends to be very reliable. I prefer shooting less but being more accurate vs shooting more and missing more

1 Like