Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

If majority has a talisman tie then I believe everyone dies. So yeah

Nah Iā€™m not talking about that, Iā€™m talking about the mechanics of the Betrayal room

1 Like

Yeah Betrayal always dies unless it a) has tied majority with more talismans or b) its value is unmatched by all other rooms

1 Like

Daaamn. Yeah it was all death for me. I was talking with Zug in a PM and couldā€™ve convinced him to go somewhere thatā€™d let me live but I felt bad for that

1 Like

I only switched off chance right at the end. Wisely realized in time that my attempts to tempt someone to follow me in there would fail since it was just so shitty

I also believe it was strategically bankrupt that everyone that round chose to blare out what they were doing as this allowed me to swoop in and trump everything with my talismans

I donā€™t even understand why they all did it

I bet on the 50% someone will die in false exit.

1 Like

That was a crazy pick for me as wellā€¦ (i wasnā€™t expect8ng to survive that round)

But if you look at that round, anyone makes a different choice, they would be garantueed to die.

IT WAS ONLY ONE NIGHT

1 Like

My b

lmfao youre good

but no yeah that game i was suffering. and also the botc game. itā€™s why i asked for a signup ban, iā€™m simply too sick to play mafia rn but also without intervention i think iā€™d play anyway

hi panodra

hi story

giving homework on the same day as an exam is Mean

2 Likes

The professor is a bad word

2 Likes

she is nice but i donā€™t think itā€™s her choice I think itā€™s the spanish departmentā€™s choice.

3 Likes

es muy molesto