Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

oh yeah I was wondering
when you were like ‘yeah litten and arctic caught me on this thing in fam3’
was that a real tell

3 Likes

my strategy is just telling myself “i’ll join a game if the playerlist is good enough” thats an easy way to not sign up

2 Likes

if you’re still alive at this point as bg then clearly you’re not a very good one so the misexe was your fault actually

1 Like

I mean yeah it was what they caught me on. It’s a tell I’m aware of and so one I actively try to avoid

2 Likes

what if people just didn’t tell you your tells :flushed:

2 Likes

Litten has tried this, I harass them until they do

2 Likes

I think I’m polarized
But then wolves push me at the end and I lose wim
And the one time I decided not to I was scumread for it :joy:

1 Like

“may is sus. I will not explain because then they will fix it and I want them to be polarized. it’s my dreams and visions just trust me”

1 Like

Loser girl

Its ur fault. Feel bad

1 Like

I generally think it’s extremely unsporting to refuse to admit why you’re wolfreading someone to cash in on those same tells later

3 Likes

There a non may person who I actually have a really good read on now and I’m waiting to snipe them in a future game

3 Likes

Because I actively try to note down all my tells and avoid them it makes it very easy to in later games go “look, I’m not doing X tell, I’m town” and everyone except Pandora buys this

1 Like

I know their exact tell and I will bury them until they fix the tell I won’t tell them.

1 Like

Why not me :’(

2 Likes

i dont have tells

1 Like

reading someone as wolf and then not explaining why “because you have a tell” is a really easy way for your read to get entirely discredited and forgotten

4 Likes

They call them “tells” because you are “telling” everyone you are mafia by openwolfing and winning anyway

5 Likes

It’s not that hard to bullshit stuff early on anyway to get a more accurate read on people

1 Like

i consider that a differnet hting from what may is talking about tho, i do that and it works very well

3 Likes

Anyway if I ever admit to having a kind of “problem” or “issue” or “emotion” in a game and I’m not clearly under extreme stress I’m such a wolf I’m the biggest wolf in the world

1 Like