Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

my favorite FoL-er
Animal

2 Likes

nya I will gather data on how to read you nya nya nya

2 Likes

Here comes the golden fishy. 3 second memory. Why are you so useless?

(this is unironically true and if we werenā€™t hydraing in cyberiad iā€™d be applying it there)

1 Like

Anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves.

2 Likes

Itā€™s just the first stage.

2 Likes

why do you hate meeee

1 Like

Is this story or jail?

Neither.

1 Like

unsubbed if it isnt story

1 Like

Oh yeah you guys can have that account today or jail

1 Like

If you wanna change the password let me know and Iā€™ll harras a mod

1 Like

Im sorry golden fishy. I mean it endearingly. Blub blub. Have a fish snack

It was Litten, yeah.

2 Likes

glub glub glub
thatā€™ll do for now

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to think if thereā€™s any good subconscious tells that I can give you that I wonā€™t just stamp out. I do genuinely avoid thread as wolf fairly often - Iā€™ve thrown away a lot of towncred on getting cocky and showing up to thread tired or hungry or otherwise out of it. I pop up much more casually in and out as town.

But I also tend to force myself to play more as wolf, to compensate for this tell, and as of recently often intentionally fake jumping in to thread idly and leaving. So that doesnā€™t work either

3 Likes

You canā€™t just read May in isolation, you have to read May in conjunction with the gamestate, in which case theyā€™re super exposed.

4 Likes

i consider myself bad at being a furry which is something that is both reasonable to fear and possible to achieve

2 Likes

hmmmmm
ok but if you force yourself to play more as wolf does that mean you end up giving off a more tired/hungry/out of it impression as wolf

2 Likes

Obviously thereā€™s the thing with admitting to weakness, I hate admitting to weakness if it doesnā€™t give me a strategic advantage, Iā€™ll do it only to get off the immediate chopping block as town and only after trying everything else. I donā€™t have the large-scale emotional reactions to like, repeatedly mischopping as wolf - I can fake the sm

Yeah that

1 Like