Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

It’s 1:12 ammmmm

2 Likes

I need to fix my sleep schedule

3 Likes

so true i should sleep nya nya nya

3 Likes

Well I actually start sounding more formal the more out of it I am. I have less energy to sound like a human person being. Like you saw me openwolfing at the end of Stellaris where I was just making factual confident-sounding statements rather than making thoughts organically flow into one another

2 Likes

amateur hour

1 Like

Your pfp brings me joy

2 Likes

i entertained a kid by meowing for an hour on Roblox
they went
“I LOVE YOU CAT”
i never broke character

4 Likes

that was not openwolfing to me lol

1 Like

I love being polarised. I have so much experience being immediately caught as evil.
…Or so I would say if…

2 Likes

nya!!!

1 Like

GAR LORE

2 Likes

I can usually do “threadstate is bad and makes me feel bad” as wolf, because I do feel bad about being in thread, because wolfing is scary and makes me sick. But I beat myself up less for being wrong. I hate being wrong as town. That’s a big tell

2 Likes

it was a day ago lol
i was entertaining my siblings
and i have the popcat tiny cat

2 Likes

may writing this down to fix it in the next wolfgame and fool everyone

2 Likes

It wasn’t to you but that’s because Sounding Towny is easy for me and Sounding Like May is difficult for me

2 Likes

I mean openly & blatantly I’m doing this. I have told you many times I’m doing this. Here’s all my past tells, you and I both know them, we’re on even footing here and whoever works best off the public information we have is the winner

3 Likes

evidently i have not finished learning maycore essence

2 Likes

I dont have any tells coz i never rand mafia

1 Like

May, how do you perceive yourself when you’re evil? Are you running and trying to hide from town with their flashlights? Are you prowling behind them, or within their midst?

2 Likes

U guys and girls are gay and ily

2 Likes