Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

But yeah, I root for the good team when I’m evil.

4 Likes

oh we’re talking about scumtells

if im mafia then i am wolfy, when im town im also wolfy but in a villagery way

7 Likes

I tamed a street cat at my grandmas house by giving her a slice of pizza. I kept sneaking out to give her food. That was maybe 20 years ago. We’ve had a lot of generations of cats from her

I got a redcheck on you last night so you’re evil.

3 Likes

thats my towntell

3 Likes

No, that’s mine. Get your own.

3 Likes

i have no scumtells for it is impossible for me to be scum. even when i roll scum a set of contrived and wacky circumstances forces me to be town

1 Like

cats are lactose intolerant

2 Likes

I root for Me because I wanna be the best arguer in the world. Bad things happening to my teammates is bad not because it reduces my chance of winning, but because I failed to prevent it. If bad things happen out of my control it’s only bad because it reduces the chance people recognise that I am the best in the world. If we win regardless, then bad things happening is good (because look at all these obstacles we overcame). Winning is good only because it proves I’m the best

2 Likes

It didnt have cheese

1 Like

murder who made your pizza

1 Like

may do you ever do the thing as town where you focus primarily on self-pres
i do this sometimes

2 Likes

It was my grandma

I’m actually quite bad at focusing on self-pres

2 Likes

i’m still not entirely sure how i escaped being mafia in fam3. i would not have enjoyed it even a little i think

1 Like

If we win and I died badly or was an overall detriment and I feel like other people notice I hate winning. Don’t like winning like that. I have to be Recognised

2 Likes

It was very tasty. Just different. Actually maybe there was cheese. Pieces of white brined cheese on top. As a topping. Not melted. Best pizza ive had. Arguably more like a pizza pie than pizza. Very fat slices. Like Detroit pizza

confession its been half a year and i still metaphorically lose sleep over shooting jarek over litten in tjw

5 Likes

You saved us in Nightmare Woods when I refused to self-pres. I have it in my mind that people think it’s suspicious behaviour from me so I consciously don’t do it as either alignment.

2 Likes

The same cat also ate cucumbers i have her on a video