Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

May ITA shot a teammate last year.

4 Likes

im not a furry but i did get trochi to make me a joycat fursona (her name is Joyce) for a bit once

its not quite the same cat as my fol picture but its similar enough just

uhhh

more feminine i guess is the easiest way to put it

3 Likes

Okay fair but that was an impulse decision and I regretted it immediately and complained about it being my biggest misplay of the game in wolfchat

2 Likes

I think your biggest misplay was losing the coinflip.

2 Likes

may LYING
I can’t believe may would lie on fortress of truth

3 Likes

idk you’re the gay one here (i am conveniently not gay for the purpose of this post)

2 Likes

Oh my

i think may’s best play of stellaris mash was winning the coinflip

2 Likes

look how cute this is

5 Likes

if i had any artistic talent i would edit the bean flag into a catgender flag and then go to sleep and wake up to a million likes

4 Likes

get may to do it and then reserve the rights to the post

2 Likes

Catgender

1 Like

nya nya nya

2 Likes

I, for one, have no relevant and/or identifiable scumtells. Anything you believe is a scumtell is actually a towntell and I’m town. It you townread me completely by the end of the second day, I’m probably evil; but if you try to correct this and scumread me earlier, you’ll see a lot of suspicious behaviour which means I’m town. Or you’ll see no suspicious behaviour which means I’m evil and you’ll townread me. So you’ll stop microreading me which means—

4 Likes
ULTRAKILL 7-4 Spoilers
1 Like

7 Likes

@Trochilidae you are amazing btw

4 Likes

i lied i am artistically talented

4 Likes

I was giggling to myself the whole time crying “reverse-polarised” when we were evil teammates. Very funny stuff

1 Like

It’s so much easier to play as evil when you know what everything looks like, yeah.

When I’m evil, I usually perceive myself as an innocent possessed by a malicious ghost, in need of my friends to help relinquish my freedom. They should do better next time.

5 Likes