Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

oh yeah duh

2 Likes

Is this lore accurate

2 Likes

good night pillow fortress

2 Likes

Yes. I hate convection scenes like this in media.
IMG_0316

2 Likes

Is this LAVA TSUNAMI like on the 160 million daily users platform ROBLOX?

3 Likes

We go back and forth between allies and foes so quickly, so yeah.

3 Likes

Keep the noise down guys im trying to sleep

1 Like

Is this fantasy of the damned accurate

3 Likes

Yeah once I get into thread and am relaxed I can usually get the mindset down. Itā€™s when Iā€™m under pressure - at the very very start of the game when Iā€™m nervous about my entrance, when Iā€™m on the block and think my execution will lose the game, when itā€™s getting later on and things are higher-stakes - that Iā€™ll start drifting in and out of the town mindset much more often.

If thereā€™s a bunch of gamestate stuff I need to keep track of as wolf, then Iā€™ll start thinking about being a wolf, and Iā€™ll fuck up my flow state. Thatā€™s also why I didnā€™t post in thread while I was doing a bunch of bookkeeping in wolfchat in Stellaris. I was too busy thinking about being a wolf, and why I ā€œmissedā€ so many EoDs I was technically present for and which I could have vastly improved my teamā€™s standing by voting during (I didnā€™t tiebreak for Frostwolf, for example). Being towny in thread requires preparation, and I hadnā€™t done that, so I was worried Iā€™d ocmpletely openwolf if I did. You gotta go in with the right mindset.

2 Likes

After a while I get unmotivated to play a forum game that I get scumread

Amusingly as town that gets me killed but not as mofoa

3 Likes

Meanwhile Iā€™d just say ā€œhi, agenda-voting VOTE: Villagerā€ and justify it later because no evil would be so blatant and Iā€™d still do it as town.

1 Like

Exposed

2 Likes

There are twelve whole days of Christmas!

1 Like

Christmas just a week ago, oh wow

1 Like

I recommending joining my BOTF.

1 Like

Iā€™m so sad about this information.

1 Like

chupie chupie chappa chappa

1 Like

Rather than trying to invite people who wouldā€™ve already heard about the game (except as a last resort), itā€™s generally better to get the word out to people who mightā€™ve previously missed it.

1 Like

You have it so easy, you get to fake being t!Magnus. I have to fake being t!May

1 Like

Fundamentally I think itā€™s fairly easy to be a good wolf player. And itā€™s fairly easy to be a good town player. Not that easy, obviously. But doing both at once is way way harder

1 Like