Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

me
I have the time and want to contribute something but I have no idea how to do it

2 Likes

why is your title chinese

2 Likes

you want to be me so bad

1 Like

this is what i get for backreading and then seeing only the most recent 6 posts

3 Likes

you want to be a setup reviewer but you also dont want to read

you’re hired.

2 Likes

i agree on the last part but like

for water 0c is cold 100c is hot
for people 0f is cold 100f is hot

fahrenheit is for people celsius is for water

2 Likes

this doesnt tell me anything

0f is cold but 30f is also cold. 50f is also cold. 70f is roughly average for most humans. it’s not neatly placed in the middle of this 0-100 scale; average/preferred weather isn’t 50f

human body temp isn’t 100f on average either which would be convenient to measure stuff relative to human body temp. it’s almost near a fever. it’s 98.6 f. which means more math and fractions when u wanna Do Stuff just like with celsius

1 Like

mu is organizing a chess tournament
I am now 2-0
lefs goooo

2 Likes

rawr

1 Like

one unit of C is equal to 1.8 units of F which is good for F coz means it can be more precise. for convenience weather reporters omit fractions out of C, which omits a decent chunk of info

on the flip side id argue water isnt unrelated to weather. freezing temp at 0 degrees is convenient coz u can easily tell and remember when it’s gonna snow. 32F isn’t too hard to remember but 0 is an easier number to remember than 32 id argue

1 Like

nobody. nobody told me that if I click the d4 enough times it will simply produce no items. I think thats what happened. I very clearly have base eden sprite with a beezlebub transformation. No tear effects. I’m on dark room. Help

3 Likes

I have tried rerolling it again 3 seperate times. Nothing has changed. I will have to beat the boss like thiss

1 Like

LOOK AT THE BAR
THE BAR!!!
ive never actually had to deal with lamb long enough to see its dash attack. why does it have a dash attack. i now know how to dodge it i think but i did not enjoy its dash attack

1 Like

I didnt realize you were talking about isaac first sob

i dont think its supposed to do that

what version are you playing on

1 Like

i now understand why vergil hates dante so much

1 Like

just base rebirth
im assuming its a result of these?

There is a small chance that D4 will not reroll every item: the game makes a number of attempts to reroll each item, but if they all fail to produce a new item that is available and applicable, the original remains unchanged.

Items rerolled away from Isaac do not return to circulation and can’t be encountered again.

the weirdness started with me getting very similar epic fetus rerolls 3 times in a row. and then just. nothing. no tear effects. id presume it was a one off thing but i managed to reroll it 2 times to the same results

i do have to say. it was very funny

actually you got breakfasted

1 Like