Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

may may guess may, may be right

I almost became a mad king as a fool in a game and Iā€™m so sad it didnā€™t work

2 Likes

I got counter claimed by the squire which led to an easy win

1 Like

F

1 Like

No nya

I never died I just autolost cause enough of my faction did. Because I openeolfed

1 Like

being executed is great but itā€™s way funnier tk dwcide fate execute the prince

1 Like

why do you all have cool highlights i just have a vig game where i successfully outperformed the wolfteam at killing town

4 Likes

note that

1. surviving until game end was not sufficient for this wincon if the game ended before day 9 (which we all knew it was going to and it unsurprisingly did)
  2. i was in a mason chat with another third party who also had to survive until day 9 and we had each otherā€™s roletexts, but we technically had different wincons since we only cared about our own survival.
  3. there was another third party dedicated to hunting both of us down, who was the only third party to win the game but due to how their role was designed they only barely managed to do it at the eleventh hour
1 Like

I hate lost wolfws with a passion when they have KP and Iā€™m a wolf

1 Like

OH MY I HAVE A COOL STORY

nya :3

1 Like

i will vig w!litten as a lost wolf

1 Like

why would there ever be a mechanic that allows wolves to kill eachother unknowingly

3 Likes

benguined do you like my ā€œfind 100 words in this boggle boardā€ wincon

because litten LOVES to suffer nya nya nya

3 Likes

i would cheat so so hard

1 Like

i found 0 words lmao

how

1 Like

a different player in this game had a wincon that required beating the gm at go

3 Likes