Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

i didnt even try
the win wouldn’t have been worth it

nice

So there was this game, hosted naturally by eevee I think, where there was a lost wolf mole that was made public day one

So, Mathblade was the mole, and I was town. So, I tried killing Mathblade for being an obvious wolf and no one was listening to me, and so I said fuck it and just started softing wolf to Mathblade and then he started barking at me and then like near eod people were trying to kill me and I was like, ok, look at this. MATHBLADE LITERALLY BARKED, RHEY ARE A WOLF SIGNALING

aand Mathblade died and thought I was a wolf bussing them even when they were dead

2 Likes

somehow despite having never played go before gamestart they learned it quickly enough to eventually do it

1 Like

:joy_cat:
downloads alphago

the wolves also had an alternate wincon that required them to go unvisited for three nights straight and anyone who knew about it (including certain 3ps) thought i was a wolfy wolf from the wolfchat

3 Likes

having a wolf pfp is a lost wolf tell

2 Likes

i could do this

(i could not do this)

replace neutral with town
society

1 Like

Did they win

it was the mythics thing again

1 Like

yes (they also had another part to their wincon but they actually won on like. i think night 3?)

2 Likes

i have a perfect understanding of the rules of go and i still cannot play go it defies the laws of this world and surpasses mortal comprehension

4 Likes

I’m making you all play me in mahjong. Bitch

Cheating is allowed

nya

1 Like

I got new winter boots with a 3 inch heel excited to interact with snow and ice

1 Like

to prevent the 12 publicly known neutrals from just solving everything as if they were Good, the storyteller said that if the Mythics are more responsible for whoever won than the non-Mythics were, all Mythics lose
anyways I singlehandedly solved the demon before discovering that the above applies to the alternate wincon of “soul-binding to someone” (which I did with hazard)
which means you win if and only if they win
except apparently the only if isnt a thing because the “nuclear option” still applied

“solved”
no actually I just baited them to out to me :joy_cat: