Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

I had like 2 years where I tiktoked. damage was done by then thoughh it really didn’t do much to my brain. youtube is what I blame all my problems on

1 Like

u laugh at me but look at how u turned out. u are a living proof of what i said

1 Like

hahahah this makes so much sense

1 Like
1 Like

no i say the horrors completely genuinely. my early internet was relatively fine but my early teens were not

2 Likes

I suppose 1997 is the exact cutoff year for knowing what a radio show is

4 Likes

ooh okay sorry i misunderstood. ur valid

1 Like

I genuinely just dodged bullets for the most part. All of my peers my age say they were also traumatised by the internet I was not really any more so than one would be by standard interaction with peers of my age

2 Likes

i believe the internet is a neccesary evil despite my experiences. idk how others feel abt that though

2 Likes

the internet [as a child]

2 Likes

i dont believe in the concept of necessary evil i think necessary evil is just an excuse for not looking at the root cause

2 Likes

I didn’t go on websites I didn’t trust, or click weird links,

2 Likes

Truly the advice I was given has served me well

2 Likes

I got insane malware at a v young age.

3 Likes

i was on youtube young but the main people i watched were like pbg and chuggaaconroy so i turned out okay

1 Like

I think I got some level of malware when I was real young? But I’d just ask my dad nicely and he would fix it, usually. Sometimes I’d fuck with him with fake malware. Set the desktop background to something funny and hide all the files in one folder

2 Likes

I loved pbg I watched a lot of pbg. but I just watched a lot of youtube. It was okay at first cuz it was like Stampy cat and just minecraft youtubers but eventually I got sucked in really early to those reddit/4chan text-to-speech channels lol

1 Like

i still think about the pbg zelda cdi videos a lot

1 Like

I didn’t like videos. I didn’t touch anything with sound for a while. And when I did start watching YouTube it was just like Sims and Animal Jam YouTubers and such.

2 Likes

my mom taught me a lot about computer security since she works in IT. and i couldn’t speak english so i was spared when very very young. but then i learned english by myself from youtube and games and movies. and i got more curious about the world. and then things went to shit

2 Likes