Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

i genuinely think basically every bad thing that happened to me on the internet was either on or a direct result of the town of salem forums

6 Likes

I was really into pet sims and also Scratch. When I was like 2 or 3 I went on this one pet sim and played the game for a while and then Iā€™m told it said my pets would die if I didnā€™t give them money and I was so upset

1 Like

I love watching the pbg hardcore series but theres always projared jumpscare

2 Likes

i call it a neccesary evil i dont know what the route cause of some individuals being the way they are is nor do i think you can weave them out before something bad happens

1 Like

projared is kind of just inherently funny to me at this point

my friends call him the worm man

3 Likes

I donā€™t remember it so I was real young.

1 Like

most of the bad stuff thatā€™s happened to me has been a result of that forum. some of it, however, has come out of places id otherwise consider completely innocuous

1 Like

we used to go to internet cafes a lot as kids / early teens. in order to play LAN with friends. since nobody had money to buy games. this was the first time i think i saw nsfw stuff. there was this guy sitting next to me who was just watching them ā€¦ like in broad day light. in a full internet cafe

normalest bulgarian

1 Like

I just never talked to anybody alone. Not for a long time. I have never been one for one-on-one conversation. So everything was always under the eyes of either moderation or at least a group of other people. I was never isolated.

2 Likes

they call him this because he looks like a worm

there is a clip in the announcements channel of our server of us playing minecraft and one of them scaring another by giving them a map edited to have projaredā€™s face on it

3 Likes

I found out what sex was on Wikipedia

4 Likes

I was curious how babies were made so I looked it up on Wikipedia and was like huh cool and that was that

3 Likes

the first nsfw i ever saw on the internet was cuz i typed in butts . com when i was really young and it linked to some nsfw site.

2 Likes

is this why you still avoid one on one convos?

im pretty sure mine was boardgameonline which is definitely not something anyone should be inviting a 14 year old to play

2 Likes

I didnā€™t really avoid them on purpose for safety, I just donā€™t prefer them. I donā€™t like that I can go quiet and the conversation just stops. Same then as it was now. Just wasnā€™t my preference.

1 Like

good night chat

2 Likes

Good night

2 Likes

good night angel

1 Like