Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

im 19 years old and i think im still afraid of swearing

2 Likes

urban dictionary was the best for this i loved going on urban dictionary. I still remember there was a page for like any variation of qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsapoiuytrewq etc.

3 Likes

I was always in communities based off books is the thing

2 Likes

That’s where you get these kids. And People, it would NOT be nice to see a homosexual couple!, so you win some you lose some

2 Likes

i think warrior cats was probably sufficiently gay to upset people

3 Likes

i’ve been swearing forever on the internet cuz it was the only place I was allowed to without getting yelled at so I think reflexively i still overdo it on the internet. and irl. It was worse when I was like 14 tho. my bf on the other hand just doesn’t swear ever for any reason.

2 Likes

Blogs, forums, and wikis for books I liked, petsite forums, Scratch. I wasn’t usually allowed on YouTube but I watched videos there anyway. Usually without sound. Didn’t click any links off there unless I knew the person super well, and even then. The worst I got was trying to out-edgy my friend in writing graphic stories about cats being tortured when I was 10

1 Like

I really easily could have gone down the Warrior Cats Forums path and honestly probably end up in the same place I did now but I would be way less funny

2 Likes

at this point its sunk cost fallacy if i do start swearing then everyone’s going to make a big deal out of it and i dont want to deal with that

3 Likes

Ravenpaw and Barley are NOT gay, my 500 word comment posted on warrior cats dot gov,

1 Like

is fair. tbf it does mean you can save it for really extra punch packing moments. a “FUCK you” means so much more from you inherently

2 Likes

youre lucky you didnt say this on discord or id be hitting you with the lord farquaad speech bubble

4 Likes

this is true tbf

fuck terfs btw

4 Likes

I started swearing on Discord cause that’s where my friends started swearing. I was like 13.

Thing I was gonna say before I realised it was false. It was real life friends who influenced me to swear

2 Likes

i think when i was 12 or so i played a lot of cs deathrun mode. and i have 2 distinct memories

one was i payed to be a VIP with an SMS to have more powers. i submitted a vote to change map. one guy didnt like the map choices so he started flaming me. i was upset so i started slapping him (command from console) to make him fall off and die, multiple times. then an admin came and muted me and told him to report me on forums. i was livid and crying coz he was insulting me

the other was some guy, he was also flaming me and others, i forgot what was it about. but i distincly remember him talking a lot about nazi stuff. he sat in spawn and drew swastikas by shooting at the walls with his gun

1 Like

When I was like 8 I accidentally deleted my personal forum on a petsite taking with it all the threads where I talked to my friends and I cried about it for ages and my mom told me to tell my therapist and I refused

3 Likes

i didnt go to bed im watching house

2 Likes

I made a Chicken Smoothie account when I was like 7 and the only notable thing about it was that I spelled spiders “SPITERS”

2 Likes

When I was a little little kid I loved emails. I would send my family members emails that just said “email me and send this to all of your contacts”. I would get into my dad’s account to do the same

2 Likes

just passed the episode where a cop grew weed and was farming pigeon poop. arguably one of the best normal structure episodes

1 Like