Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

So that means BOTC doesn’t rot my brain.

1 Like

i thought that im too slow and with this tera stuff i can get rly screwed. so many pokemon run tera ghost. most of the time when i clicked bulk up i lost. im not used to it it requires a big brain

yeah

tutuu you could’ve run terrakion for the 2 hours it was pu legal. it would’ve been funny

2 Likes

3 Likes

this was terrakion in the same tier as plusle and minun
Untitled

4 Likes

why are plusle and minun even in pu their defenses are too bad to even be utility

1 Like

they just came back in dlc2 and were only allowed to drop as low as pu in the first tier shift

1 Like

the real question is how is rampardos ru. i can at least see bastiodon nu as people thinking body press would magically make it good

1 Like

ok that tracks

1 Like

Not big on Catholicism broadly but I gotta say they did well with “blessed are those who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness”. One of my top values

1 Like

head smash off a 165 attack stat probably

yes but it’s had that every gen and has never been good

gen 9 is irreparably broken having a literal baseball bat is actually a valid strategy now

i looked at rampardos’s gen 7 smogon set and it runs ice beam. showdown players are something else

yesterday i discovered the klutz trick sticky barb golurk set from gen 8

1 Like

it even uses rock slide over head smash what are you using rampardos for if not as a nuke

i feel like this could almost work if knock off weren’t omnipresent and sticky barb didn’t transfer on contact

this is scary

2 Likes

i guess it’s not running any contact moves. good one

1 Like