Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

gonna regret not running no guard when poltergeist misses though

1 Like

the only other set that suggests sticky barb is a meme gen 4 kakuna set

2 Likes

i love the gen 4 kakuna sets. the addition of bug bite takes steelix from a 98HKO to a 36HKO

2 Likes

i think about gen 5 delibird a lot

1 Like

i think i’ve read every meme analysis smogon has. the delibirds. the castforms. the unowns. gen 6 beautifly. gen 6 spinda. they really peaked in gen 6

1 Like

no guard + that 50% 100 power fighting move that is guaranteed to cause confusion is also funny. golurk is my favorite pokemon. i was so excited when i could play him in gen 9. but im unfamiliar with RU meta i got destroyed. so im taking it slow. climbing the ladder. i reached about 1380 elo in LC that was the first time i played pokemon competitively. im gonna aim for around there in PU

well pu did just get a bunch of nukes dropped on it so uh. good luck

1 Like

every meta is reeling from dlc2 really. but they let terrakion fall to pu huh

1 Like

i was top 100 on the zu ladder at one point

this is because no one plays zu

1 Like

i was in the top 5 of the broken cup ladder back when it was a ladderable meta. good times

1 Like

i should replace gurdurr with hariyama it just seems like a better pokemon at least easier to use. tera steel bullet punch

hariyama is funny because it has three really good abilities and sheer force is arguably the one it’s the least equipped to use

1 Like

whats pu

1 Like

it’s like 5 levels down the shitmons ladder and it’s not even the lowest tier there is. although it’s not even really filled with shitmons anymore due to power creep

2 Likes

the only pokemon showdown tier that doesnt stand for anything

3 Likes

the second lowest tier before LC on showdown. the abbreviation is like a play on words. like when you say “phew” in disgust

1 Like

so between ru and nu?

1 Like

no its below nu

1 Like

i should learn pu

1 Like

how is it below “never used”

1 Like